Monday, November 23, 2015

Week 67 - Elders from Davao are way cool!

Cauayan

This week we had a ton of success! We had three investigators attend church and we have five progressing investigators! Things are rolling quite nicely here! Nothing much has changed with the work it's about the same old. Elder Balneg is easily one of my favorite companions. I don't know what it is, but all the Elders that come from Davao are all way cool.

Honestly there isn't many things that I want a medium package would probably do. Make sure you just include CTR rings as well, this time add a couple of Tagalog rings as well! Other things that might me good are Pilot G2 pens. Those are my favorite, but they don't sell them here.


Maria Christina Danao, Elder Castillo, Fernandez, Balneg and Swensen


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment