Monday, November 9, 2015

Week 65 - Awesome New Companion, Elder Balneg


Cauayan

My new companion is awesome. His name is E. Balneg from Davao. This November we have 2 baptisms scheduled. Graces Flores and Michelle Malari. Grace went to church for the first time last Sunday, it's so great to see her progression:) Michelle went last Sunday but wasn't able to make it yesterday. So hopefully she comes to church next week, so that we can still have that in November.

Mom: So are you feeling any better?  Sorry, I'm a little worried.  :) 

Yeah it's gotten a lot better. It turned into like a whole body infection. Like my sinus got infected, I got boils, and lesions and rashes and like everything possible. Sister Rahlf had me sleep in the mission home all Tuesday. It was crazy. but it's way better now

Elder Balneg, Melanie Baua, Elder Swensen
Transfer Day at the Cauayan Tranfer Point.
 
Transfer Day
 

No comments:

Post a Comment