Monday, November 2, 2015

Week 64 - Paalam Elder Cruzit!

Cauayan

So nothing changed this week. We didn't get much work done this week, because Elder Cruzit is going home and he wanted to visit all the members. So we've done a lot of visits with active members. President Rahlf told me that I will be a follow up trainer next cycle. So I will be finishing the training of a Filipino elder. He said I might also train next cycle. I also have a reallllly weird sickness. I have lesions on my arm, I have a huge boil on the back of my neck, my whole body aches and I already did one full round of antibiotics, but it didn't help much, so now they are going to put me on two different antibiotics for another round. ya'll should send me an Alta shirt in my package, but make sure it's medium! Large is wayyy to big for me now XD
 
Anyways I'll message ya'll next week with my new companion and send pictures. Love you! 



Final Zone pics with Elder Seuli and Cruzit


 

No comments:

Post a Comment