Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Week 43 - Another cycle in Alcala

Alcala

Sorry I didn't write last week.  For some reason my account wouldn't let me log in last week. I went to 2 or 3 computer shops, but nothing was working. Well it turns out I'm not getting transferred so I'm here for another 6 weeks. That's not bad at all though. I can't believe I didn't get transferred, but it's all good. Our next baptisms are 2 weeks from now. We have 2 young men that will be getting baptized. Also last Sunday we had 2 of our other investigators go to church for the first time so a month from now they should be able to get baptized too.
Haha That is a pretty funny joke. At the end of this month I'll have been out for a year now. That's so crazy to think about. It doesn't feel long at all. I'm happy that I have one year left as a missionary. They say the second year is a whole lot faster. So I guess we'll see.
Anyways thanks for everything guys. Members are getting angry at me, becuase you guys didn't give me enough CTR rings. XD  So you should probably get on that hahaha anyways I love you guys and I miss you guys too. Take care this week. Make sure to tell Greg at summer gamers that I don't miss him at all.

Tuguegaro North Zone

Elder Faa, Elder Swensen, and members of the Alcala Ward

No comments:

Post a Comment