Monday, February 9, 2015

Week 26 - Obsessed with Balut

Alcala

Everything is good here. We basically have dinner appointments every night here which is a welcome change. I still miss my first area but I know I will come to love the people in this area too. My comp is obsessed with balut and he kind of got me eating it all the time too. It's seriously my favorite snack now. There is a little place that sells it by us too. So at least once a week we go and eat 2 or 3 eggs. Sometimes, more often too. We just started teaching a pastor from the Iglesia ni Cristo Church so we'll see how that goes. It should be pretty fun. Language is still going well. I'm getting better everyday. People here are Ilocano too so I get a chance to practice that as well. Other than that, not much has changed. They say that next cycle this area might go down to only 2 missionaries,  so we'll see how that goes.
 
Love, Elder Swensen
 
Balut - Fertilized Duck Egg
 

No comments:

Post a Comment