Monday, January 12, 2015

Week 22 - I'm really going to miss this area

Benito Soliven

Everything is pretty good this week. We had our interviews with the Mission President and we are going to go on splits tomorrow down in Ilagan. I'll be with Elder Cantero from Del Monte. I'll take some pictures. Also transfer date is coming up so I'll be taking a ton of picture with all the members. This week we have our baptism so we are just helping her get ready. Other than that we are still just teaching less actives and helping out with the ward. This week is also the birthday of one of the elders up in San Mariano so we will be going up there on Thursday to celebrate and eat food. I'm really going to miss this area I love everything about it, but I don't want to get my hopes up thinking I'll stay here another cycle.

Comp Elder Domingo and Elder Swensen


Elder Swensen, Elder Enuake, Elder Pandaog, Elder Domingo and Ward Members

Visiting San Mariano
 
Elder Swensen with San Mariano Elder Enuake

No comments:

Post a Comment