Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Week 21- New Years

Benito Soliven

New Years was way fun here. We were supposed to be on lock-down, but we spent all our money on our meal for Christmas, so we had NO food in the house and no money to buy food so some members invited us over we stayed over there eating and talking and of course there is fireworks everywhere. It was way fun. Have you guys seen the new Mormon movie? I want to see it, but they said it probably won't be here for another year. If yalls can get your hands on a copy you should send it to me. We have a baptism planned for Jan 16 also we might have another one.  We have 2 progressing investigators atm. Everything else is going great we had about 40+ members at church last week plus our 2 investigators, so it was a way good week at church. Transfer day is coming too quick. I'm already 7 months into my mission. I can't believe it. The time is going by so fast. All the other missionaries say it gets faster too. I've been praying to train after this cycle. That's all I have to say this week.

Ilagan Zone - Christmas 2014

Cauayan Mission Christmas Devotional Zone Skit


No comments:

Post a Comment