Monday, October 27, 2014

Week 11 - Missing the cold weather.

Benito Soliven

Everything is good here. After I got over my sickness, I feel better than ever. This week really nothing happened. We don't have any investigators, so our whole day is tracting, RCs and LAs. I'm still having a blast, but really missing the cold weather. I had my first Zone Conference this last week. It was fun. We played minute to win it, but my team did not win it. We had some American food. Finally something without rice. We also had a testimony meeting. It is one of my zone leaders last cycles so of course he bore his testimony. Really that's all I have to say. I'm all caught up on pictures too. So not much else to say.

Tanner's 1st Baptism - Brother Mark Elmo
 
Baptism of Ashley Naval
 
Members of the Benito Soliven Ward
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment