Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Week 76 - Fellowshippers are great!

Cauayan

Hey sorry we didn't have any time to email yesterday. We had a zone activity at a river. It was way fun. We also went to a museum. They had cigars that had to be jokes. Some of them were 2 or 3 inches thick and 3 feet long. haha I can't imagine anyone wanting to smoke those.

The work this week was okay. We only had 2 investigators come to church, and Grace wasn't one of them. She was out of town, but she said for sure she is going to come next week. We finally got some young women fellowshippers to work with us and it went great. She responded way well to them. They really helped her answer some questions so it went perfect!

That's all that really happened this week. I pulled my big toe nail out. During our zone activity I hit it somehow and it was completely filled with sand, I was scared it would get infected so I just pulled it out.
 
I love you guys take care this week. 
 
Cauayan Zone Activity

Zone Activity at the beach

No comments:

Post a Comment