Monday, January 4, 2016

Week 73 - New Anak and a new calling.

Cauayan

Hahahaha I became a district leader as well. hahaha wew. Maybe the church really isn't true hahahahha joke joke joke. Seriously when president called that night I didn't believe him, but here I am. hahahha My trainee is really cool as well. I don'\t know if they have pictures on the blog yet, but his name is Elder Doctolero.

He's awesome, but supppppppper shy haha he still doesn't talk to me very much, but he's breaking in slowly. I'm having a good time, but training is actually pretty hard. Actually he's reaallllllllly good in lessons. I was surprised eh haha but He's awesome.  He is from Bulacan. I don't know if that is the right spelling... but something cool... haha.  He worked at a call center before he came here.
I feel like it's going to be a great 12 weeks.



Friends form Ilagan Zone.
Elder Swensen and Elder Enuake on transfer day.

Elder Doctolero's Batch arriving at the ariport

Elder Doctolero in the back

And Elder Bautista, Tanner's Tatay or Trainer, is going home



No comments:

Post a Comment