Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Week 59 - Pastime of the little kids (Lice).

Ramon

haha That's actually pretty funny. I'm pretty sure I have lice. Everyone has it here. Like it's a pastime of little kids to pick out and kill lice. It's pretty much impossible to avoid it too. Like with splits, sleeping in other beds, and all the stuff. So I just don't think about it XD

Anyways this week we did have the baptism. On Friday, morning there was no work or school so we were able to get all of that dealt with. We do have one more potential baptism, but it'll probably be for one more cycle if we are still here. I think I've already told you about her. Her name is Danica. Her boyfriend is a member and she comes to church every so often, but she's not in town on weekdays and even some weekends, so it's pretty hard to get in and teach her. So I guess we'll just see how that goes.

We had Zone Conference last Thursday so ya'll should be able to get pix from that. There was an awesome pic of me and my batch so you should try to find that pic. I also have some other pics from zone conference, I'll upload those as well. Transfers will be on October 7th. I know the new AP E. Cruz and I ate lunch with him at zone conference. I told him to transfer me to Alicia sooooo hopefully he will do that XD. I also wouldn't mind going to Roxas, or down south. Anyways that's about it for this week. Take careeee Love you all

Mission buddies at Zone Conference

Santiago North Zone
Back:  Elders Navarro, Warren, Swensen, Canencia, Costacio, Paea
Front:  Elders Santos, Manalili, Sisters Saragoza, Wiiri, Elders Llanda, Glassie

Fun and Games at Zone Conference

Birthday Celebrants.  Tanner is hiding in the back.

No comments:

Post a Comment