Monday, September 14, 2015

Week 57 - Thanks for the bucks Grandma!

Ramon

Heyo sorry we were busy yesterday we didn't get to email, but I got permission to email today. We are having a great time here! The member are still being a bit crazy. They don't want to have meetings with us or work with us or anything like that. Which is a little disappointing, but it's all good. We have a couple of members that feed us and still talk with us which is nice ^_^ Other than that Jessa had to have her baptismal date moved back because she wasn't able to come to church last week. So on the 26th of this month we'll have her baptismal date.

Also Grandma keeps sending me letters with one dollar bills asking me if I'm receiving them! So you can tell her I am receiving them and tell her thanks, I love her, and give her a kiss for me XD. Other than that, I tried withdrawing from my personal account earlier for my Birthday so we could go out to eat, but it wouldn't let me withdraw, I don't know if you blocked my account or what, so just let me know what's up there! Anyways I love you guys! we only have 15 minutes here so we are out! I'll message next week I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment