Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Week 30 - This area is insanely awesome.

Alcala

Hey it's Elder Pawin's Birthday today so I was hoping that maybe you could put 2000 pesos on my card so we can go do some stuff.  Sorry no email last week. We decided we wanted to go hang out with some investigators. So we spent our entire p-day with them just talking, eating fruit, and sleeping. It was way fun actually. Today our area is shrinking. We are going down from four missionaries to two missionaries, so two of us, maybe three of us will be transferred. I just found out I'm not getting transferred, but my comp. is. I still don't know who my new companion will be though. 

Elder Baker one of my zone leaders is like 6'7" and he sticks out here. It's pretty funny. Our house is pretty chill.  There is seriously not a single thing that I hate about this place. The areas are really far away, it's a lot like my first area, but here it is actually a ward. I'm super excited that I'm still here though. We have 3 Baptisms planned for next month, also our guess for next month is 8, because right now we have 15 progressing investigators. This area is insanely awesome.



No comments:

Post a Comment