Saturday, June 28, 2014

1st week in the MTC

 
Hey Fam,
     
Made it here fine. I have a letter on the way. My P days are on Saturdays so I'll be on from around 8:30-9:00. The MTC is a lot easier than I thought it would be. They have Everything scheduled so you know where you are supposed to be at any given time. Besides p-days. This is my first p-day but all we have done is eat breakfast and do laundry. We are going to hit the gym later and play some basketball. Thats probably the thing that makes the MTC so easy. You have a TON of time to just sit around, prepare, and relax. I only have classes for about 6 hours. The rest of the day is companion study, personal study, language study, and gym time. Last night we taught our first lesson sa Tagalog. The first part of the lesson was decent and the last part was awesome. We understood what he was asking us and we were able to respond accordingly. the language is pretty easy. It's coming a lot quicker then any other language I've learned. Also, I was put in a trio so I have two companions. Could you get me Logan's address that would be great. Also if you could get Adam and Sacs Address that would be great too. 

Love,
     Elder Tanner Swensen

This is a picture of my room.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment